Now that you are insured, there are free services we offer to reduce your risk.
As you are already aware, your business is a potentially lucrative target to hackers. Its computers, servers, and cloud accounts contain information valuable to cyber thieves – account numbers, personally identifiable information (PII) on employees and customers, trade secrets and other intellectual property, employee information, etc.
ASSUREtrust CyberSecure is our no-cost way to make your company better aware of the cyber threats you face, and to equip you with simple tools to potentially mitigate your cyber risks.
There are four components of the free, results-oriented program:
- One phishing test for all your employees. Through our vendor partner, KnowBe4, you can send up to 100 employees an email message mimicking real-world malicious messages. Results will indicate the likelihood employees could fall victim to a phishing attack – inadvertently letting hackers into your network.
- Email exposure check. Cyber criminals can use publicly-available information about your employees to launch successful
phishing attacks. KnowBe4 will scan social media sites, past data breaches, online documents and files, and other sources to calculate your risk levels.
- Vulnerability scan of up to three external facing IP addresses. These scans, administered through our vendor partner, Business Technology Solutions, will point out potential holes in your security that hackers could exploit to infiltrate your system.
- Security Assessments. Three modules are available to evaluate your security status: Cyber Security, PCI-DSS (for any business collecting payment card information), or GDPR. The assessments take about 10 minutes to complete, and you’ll receive an easy-to-understand report.
- A 30-minute call with ASSUREtrust to review best IT security practices. We will walk you through a security posture checklist. Don’t worry – we’ll talk in plain English so even non-techies can understand.
- Anti-phishing Software. Through our partnership with TargetProof, we are offering a software called Mirror that is revolutionary in its ability to help authenticate email messages. This is a great tool for all commercial users, and especially for those who digitally transfer funds.