Cyber Liability, also called eCommerce liability coverage, is a generic term for an insurance policy that includes one or more of the following coverages:
- Network Security coverage – Coverage against allegations/claims made by third parties that were economically harmed by a breach in the insured’s network. It also covers identity theft and private information that is made public.
- Privacy coverage – Extends network security coverage to paper files.
- Digital Media coverage – Coverage for content injury claims such as mis-use or unauthorized use of copyrighted material.
- Virus coverage
- Digital advertising and personal injury
- Digital Asset Coverage – Coverage for the loss of data and/or network resources.
- Digital Business income coverage – Covers the loss of income due to a network intrusion and/or other computer event that makes the network inaccessible or operates slowly.
Please contact INSUREtrust for assistance with your particular Cyber Liability needs and questions