Social Media Insurance
Social media is revolutionizing the way we communicate. Yet these new media companies are operating in an uncertain and ever changing legal environment. 2.0 has been specifically designed to provide comprehensive protection for this new breed of media company.
2.0 is a policy that has been designed with the future very much in mind. It is a modular policy which allows social media companies to tailor the cover they buy to the risks they face.
- Comprehensive media liability, including cover for user generated content
- Advertising and personal injury
- Defamation, including libel and slander
- Intellectual property rights infringement
- Invasion of privacy
- Blanket professional liability
- Breach of contract
- Cyber liability, privacy liability and privacy breach notification costs
- Commercial general liability
- Property and business interruption, including cyber perils
2.0 is aimed at a wide range of social media companies, including social networks and community based websites, online gaming companies, including location based gaming as well as casual games, photo, music and video sharing websites, web publishers, bloggers, and wikis.
LIMITS, DEDUCTIBLES AND PREMIUMS
- Limits available up to $5,000,000
- A range of deductibles available, from as low as $1,500
- Premiums starting from as little as $500 for a $1,000,000 limit
If you have further questions or would like to receive more information, please contact us via email or call toll free at 1-888 WEB RISK (1-888-932-7475) today!